- A relaxed resort perfect for families
- Colourful 1950s and 60s retro decor
- Two spectacular swimming pools complete with sand beach, water slide and lazy river
- A food-court plus 5 restaurants and lounges
- A fantastic 10-lane bowling alley (fees apply)
- Spacious family suites that sleep up to 6 people, complete with living room and kitchenette
- Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal's Volcano Bay™ (requires theme park admission)
- Complimentary shuttles to Universal Orlando™ theme parks and Universal CityWalk™
- Complimentary access to fitness centre
- Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms and public areas
Styled on the iconic beach resorts of the 1950’s and 1960’s, Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort is the ultimate fun location for a fabulous Universal Orlando™ holiday at an unbeatable price. Aimed at good times and value, Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort offers hours of relaxation, casual family dining and spacious suites with all the mod cons.
The focus is on the two spectacular zero-entry swimming pools, one featuring a sand beach and water slide and the other a lazy river. Order one of the signature frozen drinks or smoothies and kick back for an hour or two on a lounger and enjoy the Florida sunshine. Hold a family bowling tournament in the 10-lane bowling alley* or hang out with the kids at the game room*. A fitness centre keeps the older ones fit and energetic and a bit of retail therapy can be found at the Universal Studios Store™.
The “grab and go” food court has a great choice of food stations including succulent burgers, milk shakes, pizza, pasta, bakery sandwiches and much more. Dine in or order a pizza delivery for nights off relaxing in one of the rooms to re-charge the batteries before another exciting day of adventure. Morning coffee delights can be found at the Starbucks®.
Standard guest rooms are tower rooms or poolside rooms with two queen beds, trendy decor and a flat screen TV. Poolside rooms surround the expansive pool area that leads to the lazy river – the place to be seen, just like the bygone days of roadside motels. Courtyard family suites are perfect for families up to 6 people with retro colours, two sleeping areas, and two flat screen TV’s, a kitchenette area and a sliding partition for privacy. The unique added extra is the extra-large bathroom with preparation spaces for three people at once, so everyone can get to the park early. Two striking towers have also been built, adding 400 new rooms to the resort including 2 bedroom suites that sleep up to 8, and offering the most spectacular views of Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park.