USAirtours are currently recruiting! (scroll down for more):Established for over 30 years, we pride ourselves on offering the best services to independent travel agents who need our product expertise to help them create high quality tailor made travel arrangements for their customers the USA, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
- If you have at least one year’s previous experience and are currently working within a similar sales role in the travel industry, can work in a pressurised environment and able to sell this could be a fantastic opportunity for you
- The ability to create high quality tailor made itineraries to meet our customer’s needs and the sales experience to convert enquiries into bookings
- Airline systems experience and prior knowledge of the USA and Scheduled Airlines would be preferred
- Strong problem solving skills and multitasking abilities
- Confident and friendly telephone manner and the ability to work well within a thriving team environment
- We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who have a drive to succeed in sales and are committed to delivering outstanding customer service with a passion for the areas we cover
- A competitive starting salary of £20,000 per annum guaranteed for the first 3 months
- Our generous uncapped commission structure can give you on target earning of £30,000 when switching to basic + commission
- 28 days paid holiday (including Bank holidays), increasing to up 33 days for long service
- Excellent training
- Private Medical Insurance
- Workplace Pension
- Free lunch
- Familiarisation Trips,
- Holiday Concessions, Incentives and Team Nights Out.